2009-06-25

No Title

Mitara sits in her seating chair, legs curled beneath her. She's wrapped in a white full length bath robe, her hair still damp from a shower. Her datapad and a steaming drink rest on the side table.

Well... things are not a total disaster. I spoke with Aldrith some this afternoon, I think we can be cordial, which pleases me. Laerise and I spoke of him for a time... I will have to inquire about some of the things she has said, but not now... He was busy writing in that journal of his. I told him of these video clips I've been keeping, he seemed rather surprised. I asked if he had written about me at all, he said he hasn't... yet.

She chuckles

What I wouldn't give to be looking over his sholder when he does.

She reaches out and lifts the steaming drink, blowing on it first before taking a sip

I believe we are getting close to releasing our new systems software. After some feedback and resolving some pod interface issues things are looking good. I hope it is found useful for all the effort I've put into it.

Mitara takes another sip and sets the drink back on the side table, she furrows her brow

But then we have this thing with Lt Tyrell and LtJG Karvash. From what I can tell, Zenton was overzealous when engaging a suspected pirate and an innocent suffered from it. These things can happen in the warzone, and the LtJG did the proper thing and reimbursed that pilot. Lt Tyrell... he looks to have berated and shamed Zenton so, that he had disconnected from all comms channels and had revoked his PIE access rights. Thank God Captain Laerise and myself got to him before it was too late. Such nonsense that he was turning into a pirate... not Zenton... I won't allow it.

She grabs her datapad and begins working it quickly

I'm relieved that Lt Command Priboj has returned. Though I do not dislike conducting interviews, it has given me time to work on other things, which has been a much needed distraction. With the addition of Condor Amarr and Hiigaren the load of interviews has been spread out nicely.

All in all things look well on the front lines. I have nothing of note to record there.

Mitara nods satisfied

God is with us, so we shall prevail... God is with me, so I too shall be strong for His Glory...

No comments:

Post a Comment